Park Enclave phase 2 Balloting of plots held today 09 February 2016 in Pak China friendship Islamabad for 315 plots. Balloting was conducted manually in presence of applicants, their representatives and CDA officials. Ghandhara Estate congratulate all successful Applicants.
First plot 10 Main Boulevard was allotted to Mr Muhammad Kashif Bhutto Application Number 1442, While Second plot 271 Main Boulevard was allotted to Mr Muhammad Javed Khanani Application Number 160 & Third Plot 314 was allotted to Mr Jehanzeb Khan Application Number 643.
Successful allottees can contact us for better offer to sale their p lot.
CDA received good response from public, Total 932 applications were received to CDA in which 307 applications were received through Askari Bank, 559 applications received through MCB & 66 applications received through BOP, for 315 plots offered.
Park Enclave phase 2 sector is offered to General Public for 500 sq Yards plots. Last date of applications was January 19,2016.
Terms & Conditions for Park Enclave phase II Plots:
CDA has described payment plan for Park Enclave phase 2 in following four categories for successful applicants ,
- Total Cost of Normal Plot = 20,500,000/-
- 10% Additional charges for Corner Plot = 22,550,000/-
- 10 % additional charges for Main Boulevard Plot = 22,550,000/-
- 20 % additional charges for Main Boulevard Corner Plot = 24,600,000/-
Payment Schedule for Park Enclave phase 2
- 10% down payment at the time of submission of Application form.
- 15% within one month from the date of issuance of confirmation letter.
- 25% within 4 months of the the date of issuance of confirmation letter.
- 25% within 8 months of the the date of issuance of confirmation letter.
- 25% within 12 months of the the date of issuance of confirmation letter.
- 5% rebate will be allowed in case the successful applicant pays the remaining total price of the plot within one month of issuance of intimation letter.
Refund to Unsuccessful Applicants :
- The refund to unsuccessful applicants will be paid in Pakistani currency with 45 days of completion of Balloting.
- The refund shall be made through the designated branches of banks where the applications were submitted in the form of pay order / BANK Draft on surrender of original receipt.